Our Privacy statement
- Your personal data is stored and used in order to provide you with the most appropriate care.
- Your personal data is only shared with other parties in order for us to provide you the most appropriate care. When it is legally necessary to ask your permission first, we will do so beforehand.
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with the treatment agreement as stated in the ‘Medical Treatment Contracts Act’ (in Dutch: WGBO).
- You may see parts of your personal data. If you are interested in this, please send us a letter of request.
- You may send us a letter of request to make amendments to your personal data if you think that the information we have stored is incorrect or needs to be updated.
- You may send us a letter of request to erase your personal data. When we do so, we are (or may) not be able to provide you with the most appropriate care. The Dutch ‘Medical Treatment Contracts Act’ demands a holding period of 15 years. Therefore we will store your data in an inactive archive, invisible and unusable for normal users.
- You may withdraw your given permission that allows us to process your personal data. When you do so, we are (or may) not be able to provide you with the most appropriate care. We will continue to store your data in an inactive archive (see above).
- You may object to the way we process your personal data.
- We will inform you if anything goes wrong with your personal data.
- We store your personal data only for as long as it is necessary for us to provide you with the most appropriate care. We do this according to the legal holding period stated by the ‘Medical Treatment Contracts Act’.
- Everything stated above also applies to personal data we receive from third parties.
- The personal data that we receive through the contact form on our website is received in our email and is automatically deleted from our server. This data is then digitally filed in the client file.
- After making your first appointment with our practice, you will receive an email to ask your permission to be subscribed to our mailinglist. The subscribers to this mailinglist will receive newsletters with useful information about our practice and health in general. Every newsletter has a link to unsubscribe.
- On our website we use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. We don’t allow Google to use this Analytics information for other Google services, we also have instructed Google to anonymise the IP-addresses.